Baker Electric located in Escondido, CA office has an immediate need for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Baker is growing company and is one of the largest electrical contractors in Southern California with nearly $200 million in revenue and over 1,000 employees.
The hired candidate will produce best-in-class, quality proposals, statement of qualifications, and presentations. Additional responsibilities will include database maintenance, business registrations, industry research and other duties as needed to support the growth of the organization. The Marketing Coordinator will work as an important team member and will be directly mentored by the Executive Director of Business Development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertake substantive writing and editing of proposals and qualifications packages.
- Develop and coordinate materials for proposals, qualifications packages, and presentations, including subconsultant materials.
- Design graphics for proposal, qualification package, presentation, leave-behind collateral, and advertisements.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with a diverse group of business development professionals for pursuit success.
- Lead pursuit focused practice sessions, meetings, and proposal/qualification efforts.
- Proofread and edit technical papers, manuals, reports, presentations, and other miscellaneous documents.
- Update and maintain marketing collateral.
- Populate, update, and maintain marketing database.
- Industry, agency, and project research.
- Event coordination.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Data entry and maintenance of Sales Force (CRM).
A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism, communications or similar field is preferred. A minimum of two years experience required. A/E/C industry producing high-quality proposals is preferred. Must be detail-oriented, work well in a fast-paced environment, and possess strong writing, editing, communication, organizational, and computer skills. Proficiency with InDesign is preferred. Experience with Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), PowerPoint, and Sales Force software is a plus.
To apply, send your resume to Bruce Winer
AECOM is seeking a marketing specialist to support our Power and Energy business line which is dedicated to design excellence and an integrated approach to creative problem-solving. This marketing role is an integral part of our company’s marketing network in the Americas and will support the Power and Energy team which works on exciting projects across all disciplines. Core responsibilities for this role include marketing strategy, content development, messaging, and visual storytelling in support of winning new business. This includes pre-positioning and go / no go decision making, as well as development of presentations and printed qualification materials in response to formal and informal client solicitations. Our ideal candidate is also knowledgeable about the industry with a solid understanding of key organizations, events and related marketing activities that enrich and support our professional practice.
- Supports senior proposal managers on complex pursuits (including sub-consultant coordination) from leading and supporting strategy and kick off meetings, incorporating win themes and storyboarding, developing and reviewing content and creating presentation material.
- Works with diverse teams from junior support staff to experienced business development and technical professionals and senior leaders, both in person and remotely.
- Responsible for tracking progress of assigned opportunities in Salesforce.
- Participates in the maintenance of marketing information, such as project sheets and credentials.
- Undertakes special projects, such as award submittals, as assigned.
- Works under general supervision and collaboration with the business line marketing leader and the LA metro regional manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ related years of related proposal and marketing experience.
- Ability to develop proposal outline, schedule and task assignments for compliance with ability to produce time-sensitive proposals, qualifications packages and presentations.
- Effective and personable verbal and written communication abilities with strong follow up skills.
- Strong organizational aptitude and attention to detail with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Beginning to intermediate ability in Adobe Creative Suite 6/Creative Cloud.
- Proficient in MS Office (2010): Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced English writing, editing and proofreading skills with a vision towards enhanced sales messaging and positioning.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Due to the nature of the work, US Citizenship is required
- Experience in proposal management and coordination for design firms.
- Excellent graphic design sense.
- Experience in Salesforce.
- Knowledge of the power and energy industry, emerging business and industry trends an asset.
- Knowledge of power and energy business, clients, business development practices and priorities.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee’s safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM’s Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Construction Testing & Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a Business Development Associate to join our team. This position will be based out of our Escondido, CA office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce well written, quality proposals and statements of qualifications
- Identify and pursue new leads for proposal generation
- Track and document results
- Interpret RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Participate in team meetings
- Database maintenance
- Industry research
- Attend networking events
- Create marketing materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience interpreting RFP’s & RFQ’s
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well both independently and as a team member
- Able to effectively manage time and work in a fast-paced environment
- Construction and/or engineering background a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
- Some travel within San Diego/Riverside Counties as needed
- We offer a benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) pension plan with company match
How to Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com
Come and join our award-winning firm! At T.Y. Lin International, we value our employees and reward them for their excellence. We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join either our San Diego, CA or Irvine, CA office.
T.Y. Lin International is an engineering firm known for designing some of the most prestigious and well-recognized infrastructure projects in the world. Operating from offices throughout the United States and Asia, we are recognized as #24 of the Top 100 “Pure” Designers and #19 of the Top 50 Designers in International Markets from Engineering News-Record (ENR). At all levels in the company, our team is innovative, strategic, inquisitive and committed to excellence – and it shows in our work.
We measure success by the caliber of our people and the quality of our work. When you work for T.Y. Lin International, you’ll be involved in some of the world’s most technically challenging projects.
As we grow and expand our services, we’re looking for the best and brightest to join our team. Bring your talent, your skills, and your enthusiasm to a career at T.Y. Lin International as a Marketing Coordinator.
T.Y. Lin International has an immediate need for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Southern California team. Based in our Irvine or San Diego office, this position will be responsible for day-to-day marketing activities and interface directly with marketing and technical staff. The successful candidate will produce quality proposals, statements of qualifications, and presentations. Additional responsibilities include database maintenance, industry research, and other duties to support the growth of the region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and produce proposals, qualifications packages, SF330 proposals, and interview materials.
- Lead pursuit process including outlines, theme development, subconsultant coordination and management, custom graphics, proofreading layout, edits from internal reviews, production, assembly, and delivery coordination.
- Draft/tailor non-technical portions including resumes, project descriptions, and content introductions.
- Design graphics for marketing collateral including proposals presentations, leave-behinds, boards, and advertisements.
- Collaborate with technical leads throughout the pursuit process to develop technical content and exhibits as needed.
- Maintain consistency in presentation and formatting of all proposal materials.
- Lead pursuit-focused practice sessions and meetings as needed.
- Assist with creation and content maintenance for marketing collateral including resumes and project descriptions.
- Conduct industry, agency, and project research.
- Coordinate and assist with firm participation at professional organization conferences/events.
- Prepare project award submittals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or similar field is required. Must have three or more years of similar A/E/C industry experience. This individual must have a solid grasp of the production process and possess good oral and written communication skills. Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and work independently and as a team member in a deadline-driven environment. Proficiency with InDesign and PowerPoint are required. Experience with Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Prezi, and Deltek Vision database is highly desired.
How To Apply:
If interested, please apply via our website 2017–1835 – Marketing Coordinator: http://www.tylin.com/en/about/careers
TYLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 855.892.3338.
You must complete the required application method to be considered. This information was accurate the day it was posted. The website updates as it receives information from employers and cannot guarantee that this position is still open or viewable from the employer’s website. If this position is not listed on the website, it is likely filled and or no longer open for applications.
Level 10 Construction, ranked by Silicon Valley Business Journal as the 3rd largest general contractor in Silicon Valley, is seeking experienced and dynamic marketing assistant/Coordinator to join our team.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated marketing assistant/coordinator to join a company that has the energy and flexibility of a start-up, but one that is backed by seasoned leaders with decades of experience. You’ll be backed by a strong company and a talented marketing team that will not only support you in your efforts, but also mentor you to grow your career!
- Produce InDesign proposals, qualifications packages and presentations that convincingly tell the Level 10 story and that are graphically exciting.
- Produce supporting collateral, including resumes, project data sheets, etc.
- Update and maintain Cosential database (projects, people, contacts, opportunities)
- Must have experience with Adobe CC products.
- Assist with design of proposal template.
- Assist with proposal infographics.
- Assist with RFP and qualifications submissions.
- Update resumes and project data sheets
- Assist with in-house graphics (foam-board project photos, lobby slideshow, etc.)
- Assist with advertising.
- Maintain photography database, organization of photography, scheduling of photography shoots.
- Post company news to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.
- Ability to utilize Constant Contact for e-blasts/newsletters.
- Update/maintain posts, news, project updates, awards, ranking, people, etc.
- Knowledge of Word Press a plus.
- This position requires some general administrative duties for the office.
The Ideal candidate:
- 1–3 years of AEC and/or relevant marketing/graphics experience.
- Proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (marketing, communications) preferred.
- Writing/editing abilities and/or strong graphic design instincts.
- High energy, sense of urgency and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple (often competing) deadlines.
- Well-developed people skills, but ability to work independently.
- Extreme attention to detail and to producing superior work.
- Cool-headed under pressure with a sense of humor!
If interested in applying for this position, please email Kristen Chidester, SoCal Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest in working with Level 10 Construction.