Randall Lamb Associates is seeking a full-time marketing coordinator to join our marketing/business development team. The position will support the La Mesa and San Francisco office locations.
- Support Director of Marketing in all aspects of Marketing and Business Development
- Production of Qualification Packages and Submittal Responses
- Assist in interview and presentation preparation
- Design firm newsletter, announcements and e-blasts
- Social media maintenance and postings
- Update and maintain website
- Update database and all collateral
- Assist in lead research and generation
- Coordinate photography
- Collaboration with engineering staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Design or Graphic Design
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office
- Proven graphic design skills
- 1-3+ years’ experience in office environment; A/E/C industry a plus
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, strong work ethic, flexible, positive attitude and team player
Randall Lamb Associates is a consulting engineering firm with a 43 year history. The firm offers an excellent benefit package and work environment.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: TeamRLA@RandallLamb.com. Please indicate “Marketing Coordinator” in subject line.
Ferguson Pape Baldwin Architects is currently seeking an experienced individual to join our marketing/business development team and work towards the overall goal of supporting the growth of new client relationships.
- Respond to RFP with professional graphics and content
- Assist in the strategy and preparation for interviews and presentations
- Organize weekly marketing meetings
- Writes and designs publications, press releases, firm newsletter and announcements
- Create and organize marketing materials including project sheets, resumes, project lists and related collateral
- Update and maintain company website content
- Coordinate project photography
- Professional writing and graphic skills
- Knowledge and experience with InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress, Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently as well as in team environments, under tight deadlines
- Experience working in the A/E industry is a plus
Submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dudek is a leading environmental and engineering professional services firm with offices throughout California. We have an opening for a Proposal Specialist – Marketing Coordinator based in our Encinitas Office.
As part of a marketing group of seven, this position will provide proposal and marketing support to our environmental planners, scientist and engineers.
Primary responsibilities include managing and producing proposals, statements of qualifications, project interview presentation and other marketing collateral. Proposal specialist work closely with project managers to develop strong “win” themes, write substantial portions of the proposals and work closely with our in-house publication team to ensure on-time production and delivery. The individual in this role will also produce additional marketing communications materials as needed, including social media and articles for publication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English or a related technical field
- Demonstrated detail oriented, strong writing and editing skills. Must have a thorough understanding of professional standards and resources, and demonstrate excellent editorial judgment with a sensitivity to customer demands, while maintaining established editorial standards
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 2-4 years’ experience in proposal writing is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities, utilizing sound business practices
- Organized self-starter; ability to work independently, problem solve, prioritize and multi-task under strict deadlines
- Teamwork skills are essential, able to maintain a positive attitude and provide accurate work forecasts and status to teammates.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe, SharePoint
Apply on line at www.dudek.com, or e-mail your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com, referencing the position title in your response. No phone calls please.
Dudek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following activities: prepare quality proposal and qualifications submittals; prepare shortlist presentations; assist with coordination of various marketing activities; prepare and update resumes, project write-ups and a variety of other marketing materials; attend marketing meetings; and assist with project leads.
Technical Skills: Proficient in InDesign, MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Looking for: strong organizational skills, excellent communicator, ability to work under pressure of deadlines, multi-tasker, team player with a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic. Must be able to work both independently and as a team member.
Experience with consulting firm performing similar duties is a plus.
Status: Full time
Location: San Diego, CA
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org