At Rick Engineering Company, our employees are our heart and soul. Nearly 85% of our employees have been with us for more than five years, putting us at the forefront of our industry in retaining staff. We attribute this success to our employee-focused company culture, in which we maintain an open-door policy for all staff.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator for our San Diego Office. Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business writing, communication or marketing. Also prefer two years of experience with a design or construction company preferably in support of a marketing or business development department. Will consider 6 years’ relevant experience in marketing or business development field in lieu of college degree.
- Good organizational skills, knowledge of Word and Excel required, computer literacy is essential.
- Typing of 50 wpm with good grammar and spelling skills required.
- Graphic design skills and knowledge of PowerPoint, InDesign, and WordPress strongly preferred and a plus for this position.
- Candidate must be flexible, energetic, able to handle last-minute deadlines and have the ability to deal with a variety of people.
- Strong communication skills are necessary in order to collaborate on projects with internal departments and external clients.
- A good driving record is a must.
Rick Engineering Company is a multi-disciplined planning, design and engineering company providing comprehensive services throughout the Southwest since 1955. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes over 3 weeks vacation the first year, 8 paid holidays, an alternative work week schedule, 401K, profit sharing, health, dental, and flexible benefits program.
We offer competitive benefits; salary commensurate with experience and abilities. Rick Engineering is an equal opportunity employer, women, minorities, persons with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
To apply please email your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your admin and communication skills to grow a talented creative agency! You will support the needs of the Principal in this Creative Services Practice. He/she will learn our business, values and approach to work and provide seamless administrative support across the agency. If you are highly organized, an excellent communicator and love working with creative people, we want to hear from you. This is a tremendous opportunity for learning hands-on the dynamics of running a small business. We have an aggressive 2-3 year business plan and are looking for someone to grow with us. We offer a generous incentive package.
Your responsibilities include:
- Estimating and invoicing in QuickBooks
- Scheduling of meetings, manage calendars
- Client relationship support
- Office organization: inbound telephones, project admin
- Maintain CRM
- Support Principal
You Must Have:
- 3+ years administrative experience in a fast-paced office, ideally with a professional services firm
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency in Mac OS, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks
Additional Nice-to-haves :
- Agency experience in branding and marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Printing knowledge
- Familiarity with Basecamp and Nimble
- Social media experience a plus
Employment type: (3/4 time: 24 hours/week)
Your success depends upon:
- Bringing a combination of systems-thinking and creativity with your ability to see the whole picture, understanding the complexity of our business, and use good judgment in finding innovative ways to get the work done.
- High integrity. You’ll do what you say and say what you do.
- We want someone who is able to manage work time to seamlessly move between interacting with people, handling many tasks, various means of communication and our technology programs.
- Apply your creativity and positive attitude. Bring excellent communication skills to focus on necessary tasks, and exhibit a “I can do this” attitude. You must be prepared to make informed, independent decisions.
- We want someone curious and enthusiastic about our business and the dynamics that make up a days work, and are proactive in finding ways to enable us to do business effectively.
- We’re looking for an excited learner, using your expertise to build the skills you need in both your work and life.
- By demonstrating your flexibility and a willingness to perform a variety of jobs for a variety of people, we’ll all succeed. Collaboration is at the core of our studio’s success.
- In your position, you must take pride in accuracy and professionalism. Combine attention to detail, thoroughness and follow-through.
Comet Creative is a full-service creative agency located a mile from the beach in sunny Carlsbad, California. We create dynamic connections between clients and their customers. Our culture is based on building trust with our clients over the long-haul. We have an open and relaxed studio environment where creativity, opinions and enthusiasm are encouraged. We insist on enjoying our lives while maintaining an exemplary work ethic.
Submit resumes to email@example.com
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following activities: prepare quality proposal and qualifications submittals; prepare shortlist presentations; assist with coordination of various marketing activities; prepare and update resumes, project write-ups and a variety of other marketing materials; attend marketing meetings; and assist with project leads.
Technical Skills: Proficient in InDesign, MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Looking for: strong organizational skills, excellent communicator, ability to work under pressure of deadlines, multi-tasker, team player with a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic. Must be able to work both independently and as a team member.
Experience with consulting firm performing similar duties is a plus.
Status: Full time
Location: San Diego, CA
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 2/9/17