BSE is seeking Marketing Research/Coordinator. This position support corporate marketing leaders with proposal tracking and preparation and other marketing efforts. The successful candidate will be a creative professional adept at managing multiple projects, streamlining office operations, and strengthening interdepartmental communications.
Responsibilities will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Participate in marketing strategy meetings to coordinate business development and marketing efforts.
- Create, write and assemble marketing and proposal documents.
- Create and manage schedules for proposal production.
- Maintain client project and proposal files in Deltek CRM database.
- Represent BSE at select business development functions.
- Prepare collateral concepts and designs for meetings, interviews, and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or English preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a marketing Coordinator, marketing Assistant or related position, preferably in the A/E industry.
- Experience interpreting request for proposals (RFP’s), request for qualifications (RFQ’s) and coordinating proposals for submission.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe InDesign/Lightroom
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Interested candidate should apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if we are interested in an interview or for additional information. BSE Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
University Mechanical is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist for our San Diego CA office.
Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing, creating, delivering, and maintaining marketing programs to support growth and expansion of the Company’s products and services. Will coordinate the content and style of material disseminated to Company employees, clients, and the community that help shape the company image and promote the Company’s services and capabilities. Will interface with all levels of the Company from senior management to field craftsman.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Note: This is not intended to be neither a detailed nor comprehensive description on any individual employee’s job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee.
- Coordinates Company branding standards with parent Corporation’s marketing programs.
- Oversees the Company’s social media interface consistent with parent Corporation’s policies.
- Oversees the content and maintenance of the Company website.
- Oversees the preparation and publications of company marketing materials for the overall Company, as well as selected project pursuits.
- Works with IT to develop and maintain the Company’s internet-related strategies.
- Manage the development of selected sales presentations as needed.
- Provides reports and analytics to top management based on industry-related information such as marketing trends, competition, new technologies, etc.
- Managers and updates the Company’s resume.
- Managers and maintains the Company’s project profiles with pictures, descriptions, honors, etc.
- Maintains Company marketing-related archives.
- Managers and edits the Company’s newsletter, trade publication articles and advertisements, etc.
- Oversee the production of marketing brochures, signage, trade show displays, etc.
- Organize, plan, and executive selected UMEC internal and external events.
- Participate in or oversee Company Outreach programs when needed.
- Help with the coordination of industry-related trade group memberships and meetings.
- Assist with the collection and summarization of client leads, meetings, etc.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Southern California Construction and/or Engineering background a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly to a wide range of customers in a positive and professional manner.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must prioritize in a fast-paced multi-task environment.
- Must effectively manage time and details.
- Must interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must have acute organizational skills with the assembly, presentation, and archiving of technical information.
- Must be willing to travel to Orange County as needed.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications. Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience.
Advanced knowledge of computers, accounting, and organizational skills. Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Publisher, Blue Beam, marketing software, etc.
Must have the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, cooperate, and collaborate with multiple levels of employees, vendors, and suppliers
Must provide 4 professional references and portfolio.
Please email resume to: EMCORgroup.com CLICK ON:/Careers/Job Search/Select Organization (UMEC-CA)/Marketing Specialist
Job Description: HED is seeking a Marketing Manager or Marketing Coordinator. This position will support Studio Leaders and the Corporate Marketing Leader with project pursuits and other marketing activities. You’ll get to work with great people in an excellent work environment. This position can be based in either our San Diego or downtown Los Angeles office locations.
This marketing position will work closely with the business development managers and project pursuit teams to develop, coordinate and assist with market research, credential packages, proposal submittals, interview preparation, awards submissions, advertising and other marketing activities. This position plays a key role in our efforts to pursue and win work. Responsibilities will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Participate in marketing team meetings to coordinate business development and marketing efforts.
- Develop and post local office activities to HED’s intranet.
- Assist in developing and maintaining client project and proposal files, contact information, mailing lists and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of external communications including press releases, email blasts, direct mail and advertising.
- Assist in managing marketing and project database in Deltek Vision.
- Represent HED at select business development functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant or related position, preferably in the A/E industry.
- Experience interpreting request for proposals (RFP’s), request for qualifications (RFQ’s) and coordinating proposals for submission.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; HTML/CSS and Content Management System (CMS) experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others under strict deadlines.
- Highly detail oriented, self-motivated, creative, enthusiastic and flexible.
Interested candidates should apply to online at: http://cr.harleyellisdevereaux.com/careers/careers.aspx
Marketing Coordinator, Delawie
Delawie is rapidly growing and seeks a detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and driven individual to join its innovative team. Core activities will include developing and coordinating written proposals and assisting firm principals and associates in business development initiatives. The successful candidate will manage the development and preparation of market research, lead generation, pre-win strategies, proposals, and any other needs to successfully obtain new business. The open position is an opportunity to join a top architectural firm in San Diego, and to work alongside some of the industry’s top talent in a challenging and exciting environment.
- Bachelor degree required. (Graphic Design, Communications, or Marketing preferred)
- 2+ years of business development/marketing experience in a construction related industry.
- 4+ years marketing experience.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and WordPress. Willingness to learn new software programs as needed.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent graphic skills/aptitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Eye for detail and graphic design skills a plus
- Prepares proposals for response to RFQ/RFP’s including assisting with the development of pre-win strategies such as interview preparation.
- Researches clients, market trends, and background information associated with business development efforts in collaboration with firm principals.
- Identifies specific client and project opportunities through monitoring of websites, FebBizOpps, IMS Reporting, and other sources of RFP/RFQ advertisements.
- Manages the coordination of all graphic and written assets of the firm within current firm standard templates.
- Schedules and records debriefs on all proposed projects, awarded or not.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all company marketing material, including collateral material, project photography, and other marketing materials as occurs.
- Demonstrates the ability to be skilled in the use of Delawie’s business support tools (project database on Deltek Vision, image library, proposal archives, etc.).
- Responsible for maintaining potential project database and marketing drive.
- Responsible for managing and updating social media websites (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc)
- Responsible for managing and updating firm website, as needed.
- Executes marketing plan for core market sectors including developing and monitoring annual marketing budget with firm principal input.
- Setting and coordinating marketing appointments, webinars and conference calls.
- Assists the principals and associates with public relation activities.
- Responsible for trade show and event coordination, setup and attendance.
- Responsible for preparing annual award submittals.
- Assists principals and associates with managing relationships in Delawie core market sectors.
- Assists with firm social events as needed including monthly B2B events and the annual holiday party.
Please submit your resumé, a cover letter and work samples (not to exceed 10 MB) in .pdf format to email@example.com. We will contact you if we are interested in an interview or for additional information. Delawie is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder’s integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives – from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose – together, we deliver.
Kleinfelder is seeking a Senior Proposal Coordinator to join our San Diego office.
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator with more than 3 years of experience working in the engineering, construction management, or architecture industry. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the development and production of proposals and statement of qualifications in response to public agency procurement solicitations.
This position requires strong writing and proofreading skills (technical writing experience a plus), coordination with different teams and outside partners, and the ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and produce responsive proposals and qualifications packages using Word, InDesign, or other Microsoft Office Programs
- Proofread, edit, and format technical writing
- Create and manage proposal schedule
- Create presentations for interviews and conferences using PowerPoint
- Maintain/update marketing files, project database, and image database
- Customize staff resumes, project experience descriptions, and firm capability summaries
- Coordinate with external and internal teaming partners
- Recent experience in a proposal or marketing coordinator role for an A&E firm preferred, experience with SF330 and similar forms a plus
- Excellent writing, editing, and communications skills
- Ability to coordinate and work with all levels of management and stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat) a huge plus
- Understanding and experience with graphic layouts and presentations
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to create and manage production schedules
- Willingness to work overtime as necessary
- Commitment to high quality work and a strong attention to detail
- Any type of creativity is a huge plus! We love creative people!
- 3+ years of experience working in the engineering, construction management, or architecture industry
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to follow established standards and coordinate with multiple project managers
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
To apply go to www.kleinfelder.com, Careers, Career Search, Requisition Number 50538