Join SMPS San Diego this Wednesday, 2⁄15 at the SMPS Pacific Regional Conference for “Navigate the Future: The Traditional Marketing Playbook Is Dead – Are You Ready?”
The body of marketing knowledge is constantly evolving and marketing, communications, and business development professionals need to constantly rethink their marketing and sales strategies. Various approaches have been used to take marketing to new frontiers. What are they and how can you adapt them to your firm? Competition is fierce and unless your hit rate is 100%, there’s always something new to learn. This is an opportunity to learn from the best. SMPS is proud to welcome seven SMPS Fellows from the Pacific Region to lead the discussion and stimulate debate on this increasingly important topic. Situated in an intimate “fireside chat” format you will be up close and personal with some of the top marketing professionals in the country for an open, candid exchange.
After the Fellows Forum, please join us for a networking event with the Fellows and other attendees.
Our panel of experts:
- Nancy Egan, FSMPS, Principal, New Voodoo, Venice, CA
- Frank Lippert, FSMPS, CPSM, Associate, Director of Marketing, David Evans & Associates, Portland, OR
- Thomas E. Smith, Jr., AICP, FSMPS, CPSM, President, BonTerra Consulting, Los Angeles, CA
- Bill Strong, FSMPS, Principal and Director of Marketing, Mahlum, Seattle, WA
- Marion Thatch, FSMPS, CPSM, Oakland, CA • Carla Thompson, FSMPS, Principal, Global Marketing Director, MulvannyG2 Architecture, Bellevue, WA
- Howard Wolff, FSMPS, Most Senior Person, Full-Height Advice, Honolulu, HI
Wednesday, February 15th, 1:30–4:30pm, Manchester Grand Hyatt, Randle Ballroom D
$80 for SMPS members $95 for non-members (Non-Conference attendees can register for just this event!)
Register on the PRC website at http://www.smps-prc.org/program-events/navigate-the-future/