SMPS Sponsorship Opportunities
Overview of Sponsorship Opportunities
SMPS San Diego offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities throughout the year, which are directly linked to our chapter events. This ensures that your company’s brand is broadcast to the audience of your choice. Sponsorships are available at the following events:
- Luncheon / Program Events (including our Holiday Party)
- Golf Classic-Golf Tournament
- Educational Events
- Leverage your Beverage Events
More information about these great SMPS events and sponsorship opportunities follows.
Luncheon Program Sponsorships
Eight times a year SMPS SD invites speakers from the public or private sector to discuss current and upcoming projects, market trends and industry developments at a formal luncheon presentation. For these programs we offer up to four (4) $350 sponsorships, which include:
- Two (2) complimentary lunches, seats at a reserved table, and networking opportunity with speakers
- Five (5) PowerPoint slides that run at the beginning and introduction of the luncheon
- Firm logo on all promotional materials & website
- Firm literature distributed on all tables at luncheon
For more information on Luncheon Program sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kristen D’Agostino.
Golf Tournament Sponsorships
Our chapter’s largest annual fundraiser, the SMPS SD Golf Classic is an exceptional venue for promoting your company to an audience of more than 200 industry colleagues and clients, while having a great time out on the links. Sponsorships range from $300 to $2000, and offer a wide range of promotional opportunities.
Throughout the year, SMPS SD hosts various educational events that cover myriad topics, from best practices to business development. For these events we seek in-kind sponsors to host a medium or large size group of professionals at an office or other designated space, and provide breakfast, lunch or refreshments.
For more information on Educational Events, please contact Nicole Apel.
Leverage Your Beverage (LYB)
LYB is a great way to mix and mingle with A/E/C industry professionals and learn more about local projects.
Sponsorships include the following:
- Opportunity for firms to highlight their involvement with the project
- Ability to discuss design elements and if possible provide a tour
- Costs vary depending on venue
- Complimentary registration
- Company logo with link on SMPS website
- Logo on marketing collateral
For more information or recommendations on LYB events, please contact Karen Santoro, CPSM